Revised: 2nd of February 2018
Working for FlyBird
Thank you for being interested in the work of FlyBird's Pro-Committee!
We want to make FlyBird a better place for everybody. We will do that by
- bringing people (owners and tenants) together
- making sure our communication is up-to-date, using the Internet
- establish a monitoring and reporting system for ideas and problems
- making sure that owners and tenants are well helped by our staff
- ensuring that FlyBird in accordance with the Thai Condominum Act of 2008
On the physical side...
Flybird needs an overhaul, here are some examples:
- Broken/non-functional - Most seriously the roof is leaking. The sever system fails at times, causing flooding.
- Cosmetics - Paiting is very badly needed. Concrete has fallen apart at places
- Cleaning - Great improvements has made already, on our initatives
- Monitoring - We need things to be watched, reported on and fixed
Democracy: The Thai Condominium Act of 2008
Most countries in the world have laws to ensure that Condominium owners can decide on how to protect their investment.
Any condominium in Thailand must be in accordance with the Thai Condominum Act of 2008 which states
- The Condominium must be controlled by the owners voting on General Meetings.
- On these meetings it must be decided:
- who should be Condominium Manager.
- what people should be in the Committee to take care of matters.
- if the rules for the condominium ('the Bylaws') are OK.
- that the money coming in is spent in the interest of the owners
- The Condominium Manager must call for meetings at least one time every year.
We need your voice
The FlyBird Pro-Committe is working for all of above to happen. We need your help and input to succeed.
So please register with us.